Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Days of Our Lives

Ohhhhh College...

I absolutely have had some of the best times at Jacksonville State. Here are a few of my favorite pictures I've taken. Each picture has sooooo many wonderful memories attached to it!!

This picture makes me laugh because we all have on each others clothes :)

Kyle tried to teach me how to play the drums, I think I did a pretty good job!!

Hanging out at Kyle's across the street

My first JSU football game, right before a massive storm came!

This night we cooked a huge Thanksgiving meal and all ate together

I absolutely LOVE this picture. "Eyebrows down and smile"

Jessica Shea & I going out one night

JSU Homecoming

Kyle and I out playing in the snow

We took off running outside as soon as the ground was white

We all walked to campus to go sledding on whatever we had: plastic lids, pizza pans, skateboards, clothes baskets, and air mattresses

Celebrating Jessica's 22nd Birthday

On Valentine's Day Jena and I decided to bake some cookies. By the end of the night our faces were covered in flour. We had a blast and made some interesting cookies :)

We enjoy the self-timer

This night was hilarious, our toilet seat fell off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment