Sunday, March 6, 2011

Obsessions...We All Have Them

I got this Vera Bradley planner for my 20th birthday from Jessica and I absolutely LOVE it. I carry it with me wherever I go, and I'm always jotting things down in it so I do not forget them. If it goes in the planner, it better happen. Also, I highlight things when I finish them. This planner is large, but I will be getting another just like it whenever it falls apart!

Mmmmmm I love me some coffee in the mornings. My parents have always drank coffee and I always thought it was gross. Now, I drink it almost every day and I love it!! I have to have my creamer though...Irish Cream or French Vanilla :)

This is the book that I am currently reading. I try to read as much as I can, but I stay so busy with school work that I rarely have time. I enjoy reading this book right before I go to sleep at night. The subtitle says, "What do you do when God doesn't show up the way you thought He would?". We have all been in situations where we wonder where God is and question the things that are happening in our lives. This book is wonderful and helps you see that God is there NO MATTER WHAT and when we are in those plan b situations we should have faith that he is working out everything for the good. Courtney Neill recommended this book to me and I'm so glad she did!!


Mac is my new favorite lipstick. My mom and I were shopping one day and she talked me into trying it. I love it so much and cannot wait to go pick me out a pretty pink for Spring!!


I don't know what I'd do without my Droid. I have the very first one that came out, but I still love it. I've dropped it numerous times yet it still works. I have not had many problems at all with this phone.Hopefully it'll last me a lot longer. I enjoy texting, browsing the internet, checking facebook, listening to my music, and playing Angry Birds on this phone.

I am in desperate need of a new camera. Mine that I have now started off as a wonderful camera and now majority of the pics turn out blurry. My friend AnnMarie has this camera and she loves it. I'm hoping to get a new one soon!!

I am a chapstick fanatic. I have so many tubes because I have to have one with me at all times! Strawberry Carmex is my favorite, you should definitely try it :)


My new favorite candy!!

2 comments:

  1. Fellow chapstick addict myself! Right now I currently have three tubes in my purse, one by my bed, two in the kitchen, one in my make-up bag, and another in the cabinet in the bathroom! Can you spell O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I cannot stand to go anywhere without chapstick!! I have to keep one in my purse and on my night stand so it's always handy!!

    ReplyDelete